Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3
Well, version 1.0 is getting nearer and nearer.
The goal of this project is to make a fully functional text editor in Linoleum. While writing this program, some more libraries for linoleum will be written, like managing scrollbars, a char-text-matrix and the color selection screen. This color selection screen can be easily imported in any application using the iGUI-library, so if you want to make a bit-map editor, you can use this library to select a color.
When version 1.0 will be released, i also will include the source code under LGPL. Version 1.0 will have at least the functionality of a standard Notepad. So there's still some work to do. For those who are really interested or want to contribute to this project i am willing to provide the source code through e-mail. But keep in mind that this code might keep changing during the developement of the editor.
Current state of functionality:
- Load/Save/Merge files
- File view functionality (PgUp, PgDn, Home, End, Cursor keys, Scrollbars)
- Edit text with keyboard (all normal keys, Backspace, Insert, Delete, TAB)
- Select text and delete it
- Find function: from cursor/top, case sensitive/ignoring case.
- Replace function: replace a string with another string
- Cut/Copy/Paste functionality
- Undo/Redo functionality
Current state of appearance:
- Change text and background colors
- 4 different fonts (Large, Normal, Medium and Small)
- Horizontal and vertical scrollbars
- Toolbar with shortkeys to functions
- Import IGUI skins
Download the program here.
(Or here for 486)